Luke 5:7 NetPartners
Luke 5:7 NetPartners
Jesus said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”…
When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break.
So they signaled to their partners in the other boat to come and help them.
And they came and filled both the boats, so that they began to sink.
Luke 5:4, 6-7
|Thank you for your interest in The Somebody Cares Network – the NET that WORKS! Like with Peter in Luke chapter 5, God is directing us with fresh strategy on how to reach the multitudes around us.
As global uncertainty and needs increase, it is critical that we strengthen and expand our “net” in order to steward the harvest that is coming. We thank the Lord for sending you. The harvest is plentiful, and the need to strengthen the net and increase its capacity is immediate. NOW is the time for those like you, whom the Lord is sending to partner with us, to join forces.
We invite you to become a NetPartner! Join us by donating $30 a month or more to bring in the harvest!
This includes shoring up the organization’s foundation and reaching, in a tangible way, those God brings into the net. Would you prayerfully consider becoming a strategic and intentional Luke 5:7 NetPartner to strengthen and expand the NET that WORKS through a consistent financial commitment?
We are so thankful for all NETPARNTERS! In order to encourage each one to seek God about His desired commitment for them, we provide several giving levels. Obedience to HIS leading is what we ask. If everyone does their part, there will be enough to bring in the Harvest He sends our way!
GATHERERS: Those who give $30 or more a month ($360 a year).
HARVESTERS: Those who give $100 or more a month ($1,200 a year).
REAPERS: Those who give $500 or more a month ($6,000 a year).
FISHERS OF MEN: Those who give $1,000 or more a month ($12,000 a year).
Every day, Luke 5:7 NetPartners:
- Support on-going ministry and ministry operations, like answering crisis calls as well as providing prayer and aid to those in need;
- Provide powerful messages of truth via a variety of media channels;
- Engage in evangelism efforts like the Born to Die Evangelistic Campaign, a strategy geared for any community;
- Enable rapid and continued response to disasters, nationally and internationally;
- Equip and train pastors, politicians, marketplace professionals, and the emerging generation to be persevering and transformational leaders;
- Expand the Somebody Cares Compassion Network through citywide initiatives across the U.S. and overseas;
- Reach the lost with the Gospel through innovative and tangible expressions of God’s love;
- Minister hope to orphans;
- Encourage the suffering Church globally;
- Pray and prepare for a mighty in-gathering into the Kingdom!
Help us reach those God is bringing into the NET at such a time as this. The needs globally are great, but we serve an Awesome God who has champions of love, truth, and compassion who will pray and obey. To become a Luke 5:7 NetPartner, sign-up online; call our office at 713-621-1498 and speak to Susie Wolf; or mail your commitment to:
Somebody Cares America/International
PO Box 925308
Houston, TX 77292-5308
We also seek committed Prayer Partners who will stand with us to see the resources and wisdom to bring in the FULL Harvest God intends. Will you be a Prayer Partner with Somebody Cares? If so, email us at [email protected]
Together we can see multitudes in the valley of decision come to Christ and be raised up for such a time as this. It just takes YOU! Will you be one?
Thank YOU for caring!