Whether your church is serving those affected by the coronavirus in your community or you are preparing for your re-opening, the list below includes resources that may be helpful to you:
- Eden Counseling offers online counseling and telethereapy.
- Juliana King University, call (713) 255 7000 or email [email protected].
- American Association of Christian Counselors offers certification in Mental Health Coach First Responder Training through Light University. A limited number of full scholarships are available. Other resources related to COVID19 counseling are available as well.
- Outreach Magazine is offering discounted prices to churches on virus protection resources, including masks, hand sanitizing stations, and more.
- Revolution Printing in Houston has ultra-soft face coverings that can be purchased with or without your church logo.
- Amazon has a large selection of face masks.
- eSafety Supplies has PPE and other COVID supplies.
- Health Research Systems offers a wide variety of PPE. SCA contact is Isaac Middleton.
- WYZE has KN95 and disposable face masks.
- Charter Trading has 3-Ply masks and KN95 respirators; other items (test kits, infrared thermometers, ICU suits, ventilators, latex gloves, gowns, face shields, shoe covers) may be available upon request. SCA contacts are Jeff Craig and Kyle Comee.
- Hand sanitizer is available at:
PRINTED RESOURCES FOR RE-OPENING
- From the White House: Guidelines for Opening America Again
- From the Attorney General of Texas: Guidance for Houses of Worship During the COVID-19 Crisis
WEBINARS ON RE-OPENING:
- Re-Opening the Church conference calls hosted by the Florida Family Policy Council
- Leading after COVID19, series of Facebook Lives hosted by Vanderblomen
- COVID-19: CEO Houston Methodist Discusses Realities of Re-opening with Senior Pastor of Faithbridge Church
This post will be updated as more information becomes available.