Our Guest: Adam Davis
“LIVE UNCONQUERED” with Adam Davis. He is author of the popular Behind The Badge law enforcement devotionals along with other devotionals for first responders and military personnel.
Adam is an acclaimed author, speaker, and leader in the field of wellness, faith-based trauma healing, and leadership development. His story of overcoming complex trauma and personal challenges has been widely praised by major media outlets such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Fox News, The Huffington Post, PoliceOne.com, and Law Enforcement Today. An experienced former patrol officer, criminal investigator, and hostage negotiator, he has presented his inspiring message to audiences nationally.
Also, Adam has shared his story of triumph over adversity on multiple radio and TV shows, including The Rick & Bubba Show, Good Morning America, The Huckabee Show, The Blaze Radio Network, Family Life Today, The 700 Club, and The Glenn Beck Program, as well as the Team Never Quit Podcast hosted by Marcus Luttrell. His transformational book, Unconquered: Ten Principles to Overcome Adversity and Live Above Defeat, was released in April.
As a highly sought-after trainer and mentor for individuals facing similar unaddressed pain in life that prevents them from living at their optimum level of success or fulfillment, Adam created the ‘LIVE UNCONQUERED’ movement facilitating powerful leadership, wellness, and relationship training using a unique formula based on resilience principles.
Scriptures and Key Points:
- Adam needed Jesus to show him how to be set free and restored.
- Furthermore, he has learned to surrender to Jesus everyday.
- The Goliath of our day is chaos and trauma.
- Without a doubt, the love of our Heavenly Father is unconditional.
- “There’s nothing you can do that will change My love for you.”
- We can focus on the pain in our lives to the point it becomes an idol.
- Moreover, the Healer and Deliverer should be our main focus.
Revelation 12:11 NKJV And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
Psalm 55:22 NKJV Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 18:36 NKJV You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip.
John 10:10 NKJV The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- Furthermore, God’s heart aches with compassion for you.
Romans 2:4 NIV …God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance
God wants to set you free so you can walk in the fullness of abundant life.
2 Kings 6:16 NKJV So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”
- What are we hungry for?
- We may never know the magnitude of one simple step of obedience.
- Law Enforcement Officers stand for order.
- The definition of evil is chaos.
- Definitely, the Church has a responsibility to intentionally minister to those who are serving our communities.
- Even the Church will not be able to go into every part of every community, but law enforcement officers can become an extended part of the Body of Christ showing the love of our Heavenly Father.
- Accordingly trust gives access.
2 Thessalonians 2 NKJV …The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan…
- There is confusion between freedom of religion versus freedom from religion.
- Hence we have freedom to share the Gospel.
- There should not be competitiveness in the Kingdom.
- For we’re here to advance the Kingdom of God.
- God is not waiting to beat you up when you mess up.
We will never live unconquered if we don’t surrender to the One who came to redeem us and set us free.
- How can I be obedient to the Father today?
- We need to fight for each other, not against each other.
- Keep a tender heart towards the Father.
- This is a season for the courageous to rise up.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
- In brief, be a tangible expression of Christ’s love by serving.
- Hypocrite – the stage actor, the performer
- As a Church, we need to know what we believe, what we’re willing to fight for, and to come together.
- Bring truth and grace to the table at the same time.
- If we want to bring healing, we must work together and focus on the task at hand.
- “I’d rather be obedient rather than anything else.”
Psalm 119:105 NKJV Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
- The Adam Davis site
- [email protected]
- Live Unconquered
- Ally Force Ministries
- Somebody Cares Baltimore
- Reboot Recovery First Responders
- PTSD Foundation of America
Books by Adam Davis:
- Behind the Badge by Adam Davis
- Unconquered: Ten Principles to Overcome Adversity and Live Above Defeat by Adam Davis
- On Spiritual Combat by Adam Davis and Lt. Col. David Grossman
- Bulletproof Marriage by Adam Davis and Lt. Col. David Grossman
- Prayers and Promises for First Responders by Adam Davis and Lt. Col. David Grossman
Connect with Us:
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, periodic ministry updates, or join our prayer team by signing up here!
Download a free 30-day devo at AWordInSeasonPodcast.org