Scriptures and Key Points:
- Praying for the peace of Israel.
- In agreement is a place of power.
Haggai 2:4-6 KJ21 Yet now be strong, .. and work: for I am with you, saith the Lord of hosts: According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land
- Be strong and work for God is with you.
- Remember the covenanted promises.
- Do not fear.
- God’s Spirit remains with us.
Hebrews 12:28 NKJV Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken…
- When the heavens and earth are shaken, we should not walk in fear.
- There will never be peace without the Prince of Peace on the throne of our hearts.
- God keeps His promises over Israel and over us.
Haggai 2:9 NKJV The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”
- Our posture should be of humility on our knees in prayer
- Go deeper in consecration with God
- And higher in expectation in the Lord
- Stand in faith and courage.
- Keep working and spreading the fragrance of God
2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- We need healing in ourselves.
- God will expose what needs to be exposed.
- There will be implosions of what we’ve trusted.
Our only hope is in the unshakable kingdom of God.
- Two-fold explosions: Of what’s been going on in the world and an explosion of God’s presence in the middle of difficult times
- Stand with Israel.
- We’re to be a lighthouse in the storms of life.
- Hear from God and go forth and be what God has called us to be
Psalm 121 NKJV God the Help of Those Who Seek Him
I will lift up my eyes to the hills—from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.
We are not ambassadors of this world, but of Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:20 NKJV Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ…
Isaiah 37 NKJV …This day is a day of trouble … for the children have come to birth, but there is no strength to bring them forth…“O Lord of hosts, God of Israel, the One who dwells between the cherubim, You are God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.” Incline Your ear, O Lord, and hear; open Your eyes, O Lord, and see; and hear all the words of Sennacherib, which he has sent to reproach the living God. …
- Lay out your troubles before the Lord.
Colossians 1:13-18 NKJV He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love… For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
It’s our responsibility to pray biblically and for the peace of Israel.
- Our posture in humility and prayer will show the world that He alone is God.
Romans 11:17-24 NKJV …But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.”…
- We have authority when we are on our knees.
- What is happening in Israel will have reverberations around the world if we do not stand in humble prayer now for God’s covenant promises.
- It’s not just Israelites suffering because of these attacks.
- We need to walk in personal repentance.
- Lands all around the world need healing.
- While we can’t change God’s plans, we can be a light in the midst of the darkness.
- If we do nothing, we become those who compromise their love of truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 NKJV …because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion…
- Filter everything through the Word of God.
- Pray for the enemy to be exposed and for God to intervene as only He can.
- Do the right thing when you know to do it.
Connect with Us:
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, periodic ministry updates, or join our prayer team by signing up here!
Download a free 30-day devo at AWordInSeasonPodcast.org