On sale for $5 through Oct. 31st – currently $13.99 on Amazon!
In the late 1980s, God began to give Doug Stringer insight
regarding the state of our nation and the daily problems his
ministry saw as it reached out to young people struggling with
drugs, alcohol, abortion, prostitution, apathy, and other issues.
The root and source of all these issues suddenly became clear:
America is devoid of fathers, both natural and spiritual; it is an
orphaned nation with broken and dysfunctional families; it is a
society of individuals in search of identity.
Doug gives the reader a clear path to the affirmation, acceptance,
and approval of a father by drawing from his own struggle with
fatherlessness to explain:
• The answer to the problem of fatherlessness in our nation
• The importance of spiritual fathers in the church
• How to be a spiritual father and find a spiritual father
• God’s heart for reconciliation between generations
• How to overcome broken trust and learn to trust again.
The church is only now awaking to the heart cry of a generation
that has been abandoned and left to its own devices. Doug
Stringer believes that God is ready to release a multigenerational
anointing, calling forth churches and nations to come back to
their Abba Father.