What is Preparedness Peace?
Preparedness Peace is a six session, basic home and family disaster preparedness course designed to build a foundation for a lifestyle of preparedness. In six action-packed lessons, you’ll learn how to ready your home and family for most types of disasters. This information will change your life.
Here is a small sample of each week’s subject:
Session 1 – Why Me? Why Prepare?
Session 2 – Teamwork & the Power of a Plan
Session 3 – Water Wise & Food Sense
Session 4 – Power Alley
Session 5 – Safe Home & Grab and Go Bags
Session 6 – Home Security
The Self Guided Study includes the following for each session:
• Viewer Guide – Fill in the blank questions
• Session Summary – Video content plus additional tips, strategies, and recommended preparedness gear
• Small Group Interaction – Discussion questions
• Biblical Focus and Discussion – Discussion and Prayer Focus for the week
• Preparedness Plan: Take Action – Tasks to ACCOMPLISH basic preparedness
• Are You Ready for This?! – Advanced preparedness solutions – resources, videos, websites, challenges, books, and Scripture
• Weekly Devotionals – Four days of Scripture and reflection questions and one day prayer focus (determined by facilitator).
• Appendix – Includes helpful articles, the bibliography, answer key to Viewer Guides
(fill in the blank questions), and disaster preparedness resource guides
Preparedness Supply Lists:
• Prep Step Inventory
• Grab and Go Bag
• Home Emergency Supplies
• Car Kit
• Three Week/Three Month Supply List
• Personal Awareness Quiz