I Need- We Need, Breakthrough 2022 (Episode 152)
- It’s time to possess the land of the promises of God.
- We all need a divine breakthrough from God.
- We need supernatural expansion that comes from divine intervention.
Psalm 73:21-26 NKJV Thus my heart was grieved, and I was vexed in my mind. I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
- God is with us and holds us by our right hand.
- “Lead me, Lord.”
2 Samuel 5:19-20 NKJV So David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go up against the Philistines? Will You deliver them into my hand?” And the Lord said to David, “Go up, for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into your hand.” So David went to Baal Perazim, and David defeated them there; and he said, “The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like a breakthrough of water.” Therefore he called the name of that place Baal Perazim.
- Keys to breakthrough include:
- Thanksgiving and gratitude knowing that God has gone before us.
- Authentic worship which attracts the presence of God.
- God’s presence changes the environment and the circumstances that surround us.
- Live not in fear, but in generosity of time, talent, and resources.
- Baal Perazim- God of the Breakthrough
- God sends forth rivers of living water.
Ezekiel 47:1 NKJV Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar.
Revelation 22:1-2 NKJV And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Acts 16:25-26 NKJV But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.
Philippians 1:21 NKJV For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
- There is an eternity before us and lives are at stake.
- Breakthrough comes from simple obedience to God in quietness.
Joshua 6:1-21 NKJV The Fall of Jericho
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, periodic ministry updates, or join our prayer team by signing up here!
Download a free 30-day devo at AWordInSeasonPodcast.org