Scriptures and Key Points:
- God wants to pour out His Father heart on these generations that are seeking identity.
2 Corinthians 6:18 NKJV I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
- Although we can’t change our past, the choices we make each day define our future.
Psalm 68:6 NKJV God sets the solitary in families…
Matthew 6:9 NKJV …Our Father in heaven…
- Patēr means “father, parent.”
Romans 8:15 NKJV For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
- However Abba means “father, daddy.”
All generations are looking for affirmation, approval, and acceptance.
- Another key point is that adoption gives us the same privileges as those in the blood line.
- God has qualified us to receive the inheritance of the Kingdom.
Colossians 1:12 NKJV Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
Luke 15:11-31 NKJV The Prodigal Son
Matthew 20:1-16 NKJV Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
- Furthermore, the older generation needs to release any jealousy.
- There will be the Father heart of God pouring out a multi-generational anointing on a prophetic generation.
Malachi 4:6 NKJV And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers…
- Together the wisdom of the older generation combined with the passion of the younger generation will have a profound impact that will leave a lasting legacy.
- We don’t have to take by force what the Father wants to give.
- Hope for a Fatherless Generation by Doug Stringer
- In Search of a Father’s Blessing by Doug Stringer (update of Who’s Your Daddy Now)
Additionally Connect with Us:
Also share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, periodic ministry updates, or join our prayer team by signing up here!
Download a free 30-day devo at AWordInSeasonPodcast.org