Our Guest: Natasha Miller
Natasha personally understands the power of prayer and God’s promises concerning prayer. With a prayer focus, she launched The Haggai Project, with the goal of building individual believers as Houses of Prayer. Natasha believes the next Prayer Movement will be millions of nameless and faceless believers who are solid Sons of God because they have built themselves as Houses of Prayer. She feels honored to play her part and to help in the building process.
Natasha has authored three books Whisper Your Secrets: A Devotional Journal, Praying What Jesus Says, and The Haggai Message, and two prayer strategy articles entitled the “Wall of Fire” and “Transactions with Heaven.”
She holds a Masters of Divinity and loves to lavish the Lord with spontaneous songs. She loves being a wife and absolutely adores her children.
Key Thoughts and Scriptures on Prayer:
Hebrews 4:12 NIV For the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- “Education is the one thing that people can’t take away from you.”
- The love of God and His Spirit which has been deposited in you once we’ve received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior can never be taken away.
- With His Spirit, God will lead, guide, and put a passion in you.
- After I got saved, everything got righted in its right place.
- I had a tangible interaction with God which was the evidence that the Word was truth.
- Then I gave Jesus authority in my life, but I had no cognitive understanding.
- It’s so important to obey any unction of the Lord.
- Every time you say the sinner’s prayer you give authority over to the Lord.
- The Lord is our sacrifice.
- There is something different about when you’re tied in agreement with God and you execute based on His Spirit telling you what to do.
- The first healing was emotional.
- Even when I was barely surviving, I was thriving through prayer and being filled with the Holy Spirit.
- God is creative.
- Soul Check was raising standards of worship calling the Bridegroom.
- God is the God of strategy.
- Five is the number of Grace.
We are the temple of God and are to be a house of prayer.
- The reason there is lack in the body of Christ is because the message of God has not gone out.
- We are to pray the Word.
- Individuals need to build themselves as houses of prayer.
- The Bride that God is returning for is a house of prayer.
- You can’t be corporate unless it’s individual.
- God is the healer.
- If something is demonic, you don’t plead the blood of Jesus over it, you bind it and remove it.
Principles to Help You Stand:
- Authenticity with God
- You’re in relationship with a person
- Understand His heart and how He thinks
- Respect for God
- He is the best mentor
- Live a No Compromise lifestyle
- Be an Obedient One
- A history of trust has been developed with the Lord that allows a deeper level of obedience.
- Knowing that God will bring seeds to harvest that you have sowed according to the leading of the Spirit
- Do everything out of love
- Thriving is a spiral.
- It keeps going up and up.
- Above all, we are blessed to be a blessing.
1 Samuel 25 NIV Abigail’s Story
- May we not respond to God’s requests like Nabal responded to David’s request.
- We need to learn to pray the Word.
1 Peter 1:16 NIV For it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
- “You’ve called us to be holy. You’ve called us to be like You. We have not been focused on being like you; we repent. Lord, we ask that You pour Your grace upon us to become what you’ve called us to be.”
- We need to respond like Abigail.
- Nabel not only refused David’s request and insulted him, but left and had a party.
- The first thing Abigail does after she reaches David was to intercede for Nabel.
Lessons for Us from Abigail’s Story:
- Don’t take the path of the fool.
- Build yourself as a house of prayer
- Intercede for God’s people
- Listen and obey Him
- Also, be bold in calling a spade a spade
- Many prayers that are prayed are soulish or fleshly and not based on the Word of God.
- We will walk in authority if we pray the Word of God with the Spirit.
- Then we will be able to bless others and bring the Kingdom of God.
Hebrews 11:6 NIV And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- God’s rewards may not look like what is expected.
- Because He knows us better than we know ourselves.
Psalm 16:11 NIV You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
- So God will give you a new perspective.
Revelation 3:18 NIV I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.
Matthew 26:41 NIV “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
James 1:27 NIV Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Fun Facts/Suggestions on Prayer:
PLEASE check out the Free Resources!!! “I would love everyone to get my free mini-book THE HAGGAI MESSAGE because it explains EVERYTHING concerning the blessings wrapped into building oneself as a House of Prayer.” – Natasha Miller
There is an official painting for The Haggai Project. Prints can be purchased from their store. It visually depicts the process one goes through as they build themselves as a House of Prayer.
Books by Natasha Miller on Prayer:
Connect with Us:
Somebody Cares Prayer Line (855) 459-CARE (2273)
Want to help Widows and Orphans? Join our growing company of women meeting special needs of parentless children and nurturing their unique gifts so they can be ALL God has in mind for them! And help meet real needs of women who have given a lifetime of service to God! Support the Somebody Cares Widows and Orphan fund today! Yes, we accept cryptocurrency!
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
Sign up for weekly Her God Story devotionals at HerGodStory.org.
You can also receive periodic ministry updates from Somebody Cares, and/or weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, or join our prayer team by signing up here!