Our Guest: Kim Kossie McKee
Kim Kossie McKee had a Christmas miracle! She is a bi-vocational pastor. Kim is also the Community Relations Director for the largest contemporary Christian radio station in America, KSBJ. Kim serves as Senior Pastor, with her husband Kerry, at Latter Day Deliverance Revival Church.
Key Thoughts and Scriptures on Miracles
- A miracle is a marvel at any time, but there’s something very special and sacred about a miracle at Christmastime.
- “There’s no disappointment in My will.”
- You “know” based on what you’ve been talking to the Lord about, things He has impressed on your heart, and having a resounding peace.
Genesis 21:1 NIV Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised.
Matthew 7:7-11 NLT “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. “You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.
- God delights to give good gifts to His children.
- Keep presenting your requests to God and listen for His response.
- You can go to God with your hopes and dreams without fear.
Luke 1:13 NLT But the angel said, “Don’t be afraid… God has heard your prayer.
Links relating to Kim’s Christmas Miracle:
- The Miracle of Christmas by Steven Curtis Chapman
- Led By the Spirit, Kim Kossie McKee’s story
- God Doesn’t Waste A Thing, Kim Kossie McKee’s Story (cont).
Connect with Us:
Somebody Cares Prayer Line (855) 459-CARE (2273)
Want to help Widows and Orphans? Join our growing company of women meeting special needs of parentless children and nurturing their unique gifts so they can be ALL God has in mind for them! And help meet real needs of women who have given a lifetime of service to God! Support the Somebody Cares Widows and Orphan fund today!
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive periodic ministry updates from Somebody Cares, and/or weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, or join our prayer team by signing up here!