Time for A GenEdge Miracle…a modern day Jesus Revolution (Episode 207)
Scriptures and Key Points:
- If we want to reach this GenEdge generation, we need to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit’s leading.
- God is calling a generation out of the wilderness to be part of the prophetic generation leading the way for an outpouring of the Lord.
- It was about simple love, the simple Gospel, and the simple calling of God to go forth.
- With the state of the world today, it is the right moment for God to invade the earth and move in ways that only He can move.
“Because the Trinity includes three persons, she said, the next great move throughout the land would focus on the father heart of God, beginning with the hearts of the fathers turning to the children and the hearts of the children turning to their fathers (see Malachi 4:6).” – Fuchsia Pickett
Truth About the Generations
- This GenEdge generation wants to connect with something bigger than themselves.
- They are crying out, “We want the blessing of the Father! We want the covering of our parents and our spiritual parents! We want to be released into our uniqueness!”
- In the midst of it all, God is raising up a multigenerational army to honor Him, honor one another, and release this emerging generation into its destiny.
- They are not just the Joshuas, John the Baptists, Elishas, and Elijahs of today; they are a culmination of all, a multi generational prophetic generation God has brought together for this season!
- Past generations are crucial to this plan, because God is calling men and women to parent, guide, bless, and release the youth to do mighty exploits for Him.
- They need direction to find their way out of the wilderness, and we who have gone before them are the ones who can show them.
Isaiah 37:3 TLV Then they said to him: “Thus says Hezekiah: This day is a day of distress, rebuke and contempt. For children have come to the point of birth, and there is no strength for giving birth.”
Jeremiah 31:15 NKJV Thus says the Lord: “A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, refusing to be comforted for her children, because they are no more.”
Luke 1:41-42 NKJV And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
- They need true wisdom, which empowers, strengthens, encourages, and releases them into their destinies.
- Then we will see the dreams of the older accomplished through the vision and passion of the younger.
- Living on the edge of eternity for Christ is the greatest extreme sport, the greatest experience we could ever have! This GenEdge generation is ready for more of God!
- As we cross racial and denominational lines to become part of something bigger than ourselves, so we must cross generational lines.
Links For Reaching This Generation:
- Jesus Revolution
- Last Days Ministries
- Agape Force
- Winkie Pratney
- Chuck Girard
- Love Song
- Bubba Chambers
- The Call
Books For Reaching This Generation:
- Rock & Roll Preacher by Chuck Girard
- Hope for a Fatherless Generation by Doug Stringer
- In Search of a Father’s Blessing by Doug Stringer (update of Who’s Your Daddy Now)
Connect with Us:
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, periodic ministry updates, or join our prayer team by signing up here!
Download a free 30-day devo at AWordInSeasonPodcast.org