Our Guest: Laura Allred
From a very young age, Laura Allred has known that if you have put your faith in Jesus, you also have a calling. She has chosen again and again to say yes to her calling and God has used her in some remarkable ways. Laura is a dynamic speaker, evangelist, and prayer warrior. She currently serves as a Mobilizer for the “A Million Women” event in Washington, D.C., and is a wife and devoted mom to her beautiful daughter.
Key Thoughts and Scriptures:
Esther 4:13-14 NIV He sent back this answer: “Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”
- As believers, we do not use physical weapons or arguments to win the day. But we do have spiritual weapons to enforce what Christ has already accomplished for us.
Ephesians 6:12 NIV For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
- The enemy has come to steal the identity and innocence of the next generation.
- There is a need for a spiritual awakening for this emerging generation.
Jeremiah 9:20-21 NKJV Yet hear the word of the Lord, O women, and let your ear receive the word of His mouth; Teach your daughters wailing, and everyone her neighbor a lamentation. For death has come through our windows, has entered our palaces, to kill off the children—no longer to be outside! And the young men—no longer on the streets!
Apart from a move of God in the nation, apart from moms rising up to be a voice, this generation is in big trouble.
- We need the Holy Spirit to break in and for America to be turned back to God.
Psalm 102:18 NIV Let this be written for a future generation, that a people not yet created may praise the Lord
- The Church needs to build a legacy for the next generation.
- “I gave the Lord my ‘yes’. I didn’t know what it would look like.”
- If the Lord’s asking you to be a part of something big, you may not know how the Lord is gonna work all the details out. Just give Him your ‘yes’ and He’ll take care of it.
- This story is so much bigger than one or two people. This story is about the nation.
- “There will be a day that a million praying mothers and Esthers and Debrorahs will gather at the mall in DC to pray that America would turn back to God. And it would be such a time that it would be like a last stand for America. And these women would come in the spirit of Jeremiah 9:17.”
Jeremiah 9:17-18 NKJV Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Consider and call for the mourning women, that they may come; and send for skillful wailing women, that they may come. Let them make haste and take up a wailing for us, that our eyes may run with tears, and our eyelids gush with water.
- The hearts of the children of Israel had gotten so hard and cold that the wailing women would provoke them to brokenness, repentance, and humility.
“God, how can I turn America back to you?”
- Moms, we need to make ourselves aware of the enemy, the same ancient principality in Jeremiah 9 that says it’s climbing through the windows is still after our children today in 2024.
- The remedy is prayer, taking a stand in the spirit, fasting, and making declarations in the heavenly realm.
- Prayer is powerful and prayer shifts things in the nation, but we really want to build momentum throughout this year so that when we come together in October 2024, at the mall, we show up in strength.
- It was in that time of fasting that Esther rose up in bravery and encouraged because up until that point, she was afraid, right?
- During those three days of prayer and fasting, the Lord infused her with boldness and anointing. The Lord released strategy before she went to the king.
- The Day of Atonement is the day that a nation is held before the Lord.
- Esther prayed, she fasted, and then she went before the king and took a stand. She shifted things not only in the spiritual and supernatural, but also in the natural.
- This is the time for moms in America to take a stand and to draw a line in the sand and say thus far and no more, you cannot have our children.
- Esther’s call extends to every Christian mom and woman, to intercede for our families, to intercede for our communities, to intercede for our nations.
Esther is not a fairy tale story.
- First, Mordecai called Esther into her destiny. And it’s a beautiful picture of men and women working together. We need the men in our lives to release us into the full destiny.
- Secondly, Haman was mad at Mordecai because he would not bow. And that’s what caused the uprising.
- The Lord is calling the church right now to not bow to these demonic ideologies that are trying to bully us into silence.
- The third thing is Esther had to decide if she was gonna move in authority and boldness.
- Esther was blending in as a Persian woman. She was not standing out as the woman of God that she was.
- And as women of God, we need to decide if we’re going to move into our full identity. To use our voices, let go of our reputation, and make a stand for the gospel of Jesus in our nation.
- Mordecai was the one who really encouraged Esther to step into her identity. But because Esther did, Mordecai also stepped into his identity and the role that God had for him.
- It is when the Mordecais and Esthers work together that everyone steps into the full position and role that God has intended for the good of the whole nation.
We, as moms, can know the Lord!
Jeremiah 9:23-24 NLT This is what the Lord says: “Don’t let the wise boast in their wisdom, or the powerful boast in their power, or the rich boast in their riches. But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the Lord who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the Lord, have spoken!
- When we know the Lord, we see His character is good in every way. And that He does everything out of that goodness and for the good of those He loves.
Zechariah 4:6 NKJV So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.
- The Esther Anointing by Michelle McClain-Walters
- A Million Women
- God has a Great Adventure for You, Laura Allred’s Story
- God Won’t Let You Down, Laura Allred’s Story, cont.
- On the Hinge of History – Lou Engle and Doug Stringer
- Jenny Donnelly with Her Voice Movement
- Don’t Mess With Our Kids
- [email protected]
Connect with Us:
Somebody Cares Prayer Line (855) 459-CARE (2273)
Want to help Widows and Orphans? Join our growing company of women meeting special needs of parentless children and nurturing their unique gifts so they can be ALL God has in mind for them! And help meet real needs of women who have given a lifetime of service to God! Support the Somebody Cares Widows and Orphan fund today!
Share this message with a friend and subscribe for weekly encouragement and inspiration!
You can also receive periodic ministry updates from Somebody Cares, and/or weekly Provoke-a-Thought emails, monthly teaching emails, or join our prayer team by signing up here!